a stupid question...

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Is it possible to print installed column info together with the method and sequence table in ChemStation (used on Agilent)?
Thank you!

...anyone? :(
In Method and Run Control view select: File>Print>Method than check items you want to be printed (that's the step where you may select column info to be included).

Again select: File>Print>Sequence.

If you want to print these tasks with single mouse click you will have to get more familiar with commands and macros.

Wojtek

Ana,

I think you are trying to print the column dimensions and serie number. I looked all over the place in ChemStation and haven't found a way to do so. I ended up typing the column info in the sequence comment field. hoepfully you only use one column per sequence. the other thing I couldn't figure out is how to print the autosampler temperature setting (we have one method that uses 5 C). I heard there are some user contributed macros that can make ChemStation to do both the above. But we can't put macros on our GMP instrument computers.
Regards,

JZT
4 posts Page 1 of 1