Waters Lc I plus

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello..

Please I want to know what is the software of Waters LC I Plus module? I have to work on it but there is no computer..
:roll:
Thank you very much..
IF you are talking about the LC-Module-One
Then you have a small problem with software support.
To the best of my knowledge, the last Waters software to support this instrument was Millennium-32-V4.0
+ From one of the oldest set of release notes I have, support for the LCM1 was for certain dropped with Empower Build 1154.

If you can obtain a copy of M32 you will also need to obtain a BusLAC/E card and the IEEE cables. While you can find the cables the card is somewhat expensive to obtain. Of course you can contact Waters or you can try the various third-part sites such as EBay, LabX, or even Amazon! The price is around $2000US average; however, I've seen as high ast $4000 and as low as $1000US - MOST of these are refurbished so caveat emptor

++ As far as working with it:
If the unit is operational, then much of the standard work can actually be done directly from the front panel! All you would need is a way to capture the signal out for integration... many years ago when I started in my current lab we had a LCM1 and for some reason the coms went bad in it so we used a Bus-SAT/IN to capture the data along with the analog inj-Start signal output and M-32 just sat there as a fancy integrator.

More detail with what you are attempting to do and I could probably walk you through the front panel setup - been a decade or so since I used the LCM1 that way (unfourtunately ours died many years ago - sad day that, nice system); however, I could probably get you close enough for you to figure out the next step.

-Z
I cannot seem to see the forest my Lord, the trees are in the way!
2 posts Page 1 of 1