I am running:

6890N GC with dual uECD
old software: MSD chemstation G1701DA D.03.00

We are attempting to upgrade the computer and have installed masshunter AQ B.07.05 and MSD chemstation F.01.03.

The problem i am having is that the AQ software seems to be saving the signals as frontdetector.ch and backdetector.ch. Our old software saved them as ECD1A.ch and ECD2B.ch. Chemstation will not open the newer signals, it wont even let me select them from file, select signal.

We have another dual ECD funning masshunter AQ b.07.02 and msd chemstation F.01.01 and the signal options and names match those from D.

Is there anywhere to change what the signal names are output at into the .D folders? If there is a macro, i can edit it i just need to know which macro to edit.

Also running a new 7890B/5977BMSD with masshunter AQ B.07.05 and MSD chemstation F.01.03, and when you print from chemstation the file names wont print as quantXXXXXXX as all of our other computers do, they print the curve name and a random string of numbers. Again can edit macros if needed , just need to know which.