LC Solutions vs Chromperfect

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
We have several older 10 series Shimadzu HPLCs (3UV detectors and working on a RF-10AXL) running on the older Chromperfect with the old style DAS cards that require ISA slots and Windows 2000...as the boards are getting harder to find and the we want to upgrade to Win 7 etc and not have to find older motherboards with the ISA slot we are thinking about either updating to the newest Chromperfect which has a USB interface and works on Win 7 or moving over the LC solutions which I have never used..We are getting quotes right now but it looks like LC solutions will be much higher...If anyone any recomendations they would be appreciated! Thanks Eric
Hi Eric,
we went through something similar...
I was impressed by Clarity software - free updates, support for Windows XP, 7, 8.1 and Windows 10. They manufacture their own A/D converters (USB) and Clarity has also option for direct control of the instrumentation from the software.
You can have overview if you want because there is a demo version of Clarity that is free to download - just search "clarity demo" in google.
Their US office is Gallery Science, LLC, Bellefonte PA, webpage can be found easily on google too.
Jerry
Thanks Jerry I have looked at some of the others years ago including clarity but will take another look so thanks! Eric
3 posts Page 1 of 1