Agilent OpenLab CDS - Bug editing report templates

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi guys,

So I am trying to set up some report templates in Agilent OpenLAB CDS Chemstation (rev C.01.07 SR2) and am encountering a frustrating bug. When looking at or making an intelligent reporting template, I can't change the properties on any of the body components. E.g. When right clicking on the chromatogram placeholder in the report template editor, and clicking properties, no window appears. Clicking the equivalent window in the menu bar above also does not produce any response. Double clicking on the item causes the mouse pointer to turn into the 'busy' circle but no window appears.

The upshot of this is that I can't generate a useable report template, as I can't edit any of the parameters.

Has anyone else had this problem? I've tried resizing the windows to see if it is hidden. I am able to see the properties of items in the header, but I can't place anything useful there to edit.

Cheers,
Tom
Hi Tom,

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I'm running the same software version and having the same issue that you described.

Thanks,
J
2 posts Page 1 of 1