Possible to have Chemstation export data to a CSV?

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
We run quantitation methods for various drugs of abuse. The higher-ups are trying to find a way to have chemstation export the quant values of the peaks to a CSV file which can then be imported into our LIMS.

Is there a way to configure chemstation to do this when you push the 'run method' button? My guess would be no, but I have to check, I suppose.
Are you using the LC/GC Chemstation or the MSDChemstation?

The MSDChemstation will generate a .csv file when run in EnviroQuant mode I know because we use these files for LIMS upload.
The past is there to guide us into the future, not to dwell in.
This works for Chemstation G1701EA 02.02 & EA 01.00.

Also, the commands below are based starting from the Environmental Data Analysis (EnviroQuant) "View".

1. In the command bar, type (without the quotes): "enhanced 2" and press [Enter].
2. Click File > Export Data to CSV File..
3. In the new dialog window, Select which file(s) and where you would like them to be created/stored on your hard drive.
4. In the final dialog, select what type of report should be generated as a CSV with the above settings.
5. Type: "enhanced 1" to return to the Environmental Data Analysis (EnviroQuant) View.

I will update this post with images of these steps.

Update: http://imgur.com/a/7DXpi

Good luck!

Eric Kemp
3 posts Page 1 of 1