Needed: installation cd Varian Star Workstation 5.5 -ish

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

19 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi guys,

Our old HPLC PC died before I got a chance to image the drive. We have the serial codes for VS Star Workstation 5.5, and the install disc for 6.4.1 but the keys are visibly damaged. We cannot use either version because of the lack of disc for 5.5, and visibly damaged serials for 6.4.1

Just wondering if anyone has a 5.5 disc around that could send me an image, before I call Varian/Agilent to get told that I'm the proud owner of a very expensive paperweight.

Thanks in advance,
Seb
Hi Seb,

email me at
chemstation
AT
gmail
dot
com

if memory serves me correctly, when you install 5.5, then upgrade to 6.4.1 it creates a new licence code.
6.4.1 works under WinXP

Alex
seravitae wrote:
Hi guys,

Our old HPLC PC died before I got a chance to image the drive. We have the serial codes for VS Star Workstation 5.5, and the install disc for 6.4.1 but the keys are visibly damaged. We cannot use either version because of the lack of disc for 5.5, and visibly damaged serials for 6.4.1

Just wondering if anyone has a 5.5 disc around that could send me an image, before I call Varian/Agilent to get told that I'm the proud owner of a very expensive paperweight.

Thanks in advance,
Seb

Hi sera

I have Star Workstation 5.5 CD, please contact with me by email or skype, I can send it for you

Tuan
Guys,

I too am looking for a copy of Star Workstation 5.5, my disks perished in a fire! :cry: Can anyone help?
Hi guys,

I have the Varian Star 5.5 software disk but have lost the activation code. Would anybody know what the activation code is?

Cheers
Hello, the motherboard of the PC connected to my Varian Saturn 2000 has broken and i can't find the installation CD of Varian MS Workstation to install it on the new PC.
Does anyone have a copy to send me? Please i really need it to get the instrument operative and i would like to avoid a technician call for this kind of things...

Thanks in advance

Balbo
Davide Balbo from Italy
I too am looking for an installation disc for Varian Star 5.5 due to similar problems of a dead computer and damaged disc, is anyone able to help please?

Many thanks
Jill

UK
I too am looking for an installation disc for Varian Star 5.5 due to similar problems of a dead computer and damaged disc, is anyone able to help please?

Many thanks

Gioberti

México
Hello,

I have it, but it is few 100Mb and I'm not sure how can I send it.

Regards,
I am in Mexico how make to send the information.
Hi.

Can you send a copy to a desperate system analyst?

tk's

Danilo - Brazil

ngvtuan wrote:
seravitae wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance,
Seb

Hi sera

I have Star Workstation 5.5 CD, please contact with me by email or skype, I can send it for you

Tuan
Hello, which version would You like? If you give me an email address, I can connect You a drop box and You can download. Regards
¿Can anyone share to me ver 6 or any version please?
write me at demo639@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance
please i need the link of any version of workstation 6
i need reinstall the pc where the soft works but i dont get the installation files

sorry for my bad english

i wait the help in the mail box nicolascastelat@gmail.com

Thanks
marlenl wrote:
Hello, which version would You like? If you give me an email address, I can connect You a drop box and You can download. Regards

Hi marlenl,

Could you send me varian star version 6.4? Actually, my old laptop was broken and I need a installation file. I'm really sorry to bother you. My email address is taemin@stanford.edu

Thank you for your time.
Taemin
19 posts Page 1 of 2