By Dimitris Tsaltas on Friday, July 16, 2004 - 01:24 pm:

I am desperate for the manual of the CHEMSTATION controlling a 1090 HPLC. The revision number is: A.03.02. Any other similar editions are also welcomed.
I will really appreciate if somebody has it and we can have a copy. HP (Agilent) doesn't have it anymore!
Thanks

Dimitris Tsaltas
Univesrity of Connecticut

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Consumer Products Guy on Saturday, July 17, 2004 - 11:46 am:

Dimitris: I most likely still have A.03 manuals around, I could maybe photocopy pages of interest and fax them. Is there a specific question you'd like to ask, as we still use A.03 daily (on GC and 1050s, but 1090 will be extremely similar). The most significant differences between this and a later revision such as A.06 (except for Windows/computer) are that the sequence calibration stuff like replace and average reside in the Method instead of the Sequence, and are linked using the Line Number in that Table. Advantages of A.03 are stuff like you can zoom at any time and Notepad sequence summary reports don't have extra spaces at the ends, disadvantages are lack of flexibility in annotations, calibration table covers chromatogram and must be moved aside, etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Dimitris Tsaltas on Monday, July 19, 2004 - 08:47 am:

Hi,
Thanks for your email. My problem is that I am not familiar with CHEMSTATION so I basically need to read how to set up methods and sequences etc. Is there any way we can arrange a full copy of your manuals? Either by me or you? I promiss to return them within 24h. Let me know what's best for you.
Best wishes
Dimitris