Chromeleon 6.8 SR10 iso search

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Dear all
I'm searching for a .iso of Chromeleon 6.8 SR10 because I lost the original cd.
If someone has the CD and time to copy :-) please contact me (even with pm)
Thank you in advance
Hi
If you drop me your email i'll upload the complete package (as zip) and send it to you via WEtransfer.com.

Cheers,
Stefan Brand
Thermo Fisher Scientific
sbrand wrote:
Hi
If you drop me your email i'll upload the complete package (as zip) and send it to you via WEtransfer.com.

Cheers,

Hi sbrand,
thank you, but I can not send you a private message.
How can I do it?
a.pennetta wrote:
Hi sbrand,
thank you, but I can not send you a private message.
How can I do it?

You can't send private messages here.
Share your email as me at ISP dot com/net/whatever
Thanks,
DR
Guys,

I am a support IT guy and work at the University of Queensland, in Queensland Australia. We have Chromeleon 6.8 in use here on a system that now has a flakey hard disc, and the users do not have the discs for it.

I need to get the software re-installed on a clean system, but I have to ask if it is possible to get a copy of the Software from you guys.

We do have the dongle to run the product.

If you have a download site that would be great.

OK, many thanks,

Steve Kimball
-------------------------------------
Hi Steve,

there is a download page for Chromeleon releases. As you own the licence, you should be able to contact Thermo (Unitylabs) to get the adress.

(I'm not sure if it's ok for me to share it here..)
Hi Folks,

Our Lab has been using Chromeleon 6.5 until our Dionex IP-25 pump failed catastrophically. Pump has been replaced with a refurbished Dionex GP-50 which runs great but now will not connect to Chromeleon.

Advice from the guys at ThermoScientific was to install Chromeleon 6.8, and this forum seems to be a good place to start that process. Any suggestions?

thanks from Texas!
8 posts Page 1 of 1