CHROMELEON 6.5 .iso - search

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

20 posts Page 1 of 2
Dear all
i'm searching for a .iso of Chromeleon 6.5 (with or without sp) due to suddenly dead of pc where program was installed.
If someone has the CD and time to copy :-) please contact me (even with pm)
Thank you in advance
------------------
daniele
------------------
No problem; i can upload Chromeleon 6.5 to wetransfer. Pls send me your email adress.

best regards,
Stefan Brand
Thermo Fisher Scientific
PLease send wetransfer to
d.crd77@gmail.com
Thank you very very very very much :-) !!!! You saved my life :-)
------------------

daniele

------------------
I'd like to thank you again Stefan for all support you gave me, even with my lost license file.
I think you understand perfectly the spirit of this forum is to help others, share knowledge and solve problems. Without any money reward :-D
I wish you the best.

Daniele
------------------

daniele

------------------
Dear sbrand,

Do you still have the iso file from chromeleon 6.5?

We have the version 6.7 and 6.8 but our license is for 6.5 and we cannot find the instalation cd.

Can you send it to my email: lfelix@utad.pt?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards
Dear

I'll upload the zip of CM 6.5 Build 956 to wetransfer. You will receive a download link soon.

Good luck and best
Stefan Brand
Thermo Fisher Scientific
is the wetransfer upload still available? I have 6.8 SR 15, but it is not communicating with the LC Packings UltiMate. thanks

benmartineziii@gmail.com
Hello Brand,

Please can you help me with the chromeleon 6.5, setup, my computer went dead and i dint have the original cd that came with system. Fortunately i have the activation key dongle.
I really need your help.

thank you

sbrand wrote:
Dear

I'll upload the zip of CM 6.5 Build 956 to wetransfer. You will receive a download link soon.

Good luck and best
my email is g.aatongo@yahoo.com
Hello,

We have the same issue: missing installation disks but available valid dongle with S/N and License Code for the original LCPackings UltiMate/Famos/Switchos/Probot system. Windows 2000 computer committed suicide and I cannot even imagine installing that OS anymore. We found a Service Pack 5 for 6.4, but no other disks available. I was told that 6.5 should work with the same license on XP. Is the 6.5 ISO still available for download?
Could you send a link to shuralee at gmail dot com ?

Your help is much appreciated!

Alex
i'm almost sure that 6.5 doesn't install on wxp.
Anyway, i was able to install W2K on 7 years old pc from HP without issue and run 6.5 version of chromeleon.
------------------

daniele

------------------
We just tried to do that on an original Dell machine that came with the system. W2K, UltiChrom and Chromeleon 6.4 ( the only version we still have here) all installed fine, but we have a lot of issues having software to recognize our dongle. After downgrading WIBU drivers to version 3.3 the dongle is finally recognized, but Chromeleon still says that device control is not available. UltiChrom says "Net is not initialized". All serial cables are connected exactly the way they were when the system worked. It stopped responding after the drive crashed and everything had to be re-installed. What are we doing wrong?
sbrand wrote:
Dear

Good luck and best

Hi,

I am missing the installation cd for 6.5 but I have the dongle. It would be a life saver if you still had that download to share. My email is farrellfarrell12@gmail.com.

Thank you,
Liz
danicrd wrote:
PLease send wetransfer to
d.crd77@gmail.com
Thank you very very very very much :-) !!!! You saved my life :-)

Hi,

Do you still have the download that was emailed to you? I could really really use it!

Thank you,
Liz
Dear all;
May anyone send me a link for Chromeleon installer to this email: gesuricoc@gmail.com I appreciate much for any infomation given thanks.
20 posts Page 1 of 2