CHROMELEON 6.5 .iso - search

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

20 posts Page 2 of 2
Dear all

Please send wetransfer to fr.vasconcelos@yahoo.com.br

Thank you very much.
Apologies for the necro-post. I recently needed to reinstall 6.5 on an old machine. I still have my dongle but for the life of me can't find the original CD's. Anyone have an ISO or a link to an ISO? Would greatly appreciate it. PM is cool. thanks.
Dear all,
i'm looking for a version of Chromeleon which can work on a Windows XP Professional SP3 32bit. Can anyone help me? My email is matteodipietro25@gmail.com if you have an iso file to send.
Hello there,

Do you possibly have the ISO file for Chromeleon 6.7?
I'd much appreciate it if you can share it with us.

IR_Baboon wrote:
Dear sbrand,

Do you still have the iso file from chromeleon 6.5?

We have the version 6.7 and 6.8 but our license is for 6.5 and we cannot find the instalation cd.

Can you send it to my email: lfelix@utad.pt?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards
Hello Chromatography People,

I too am on a mission from my supervisor to get a copy of older Chromeleon software. We need version 6.8 in order to communicate with a replacement pump (Dionex GP-50) that was recently installed on our IC system, the older 6.4 versions wont recognize the pump. Has anyone here had any success finding a vendor or file share program for acquiring 6.8?

greatly appreciate the input from this community,

-Will, from Texas
20 posts Page 2 of 2