Need Varian Star Chromatography Workstation software. PLEASE

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

27 posts Page 2 of 2
marlenl wrote:
Hi,
I sent the link.
Kind regards,

Hi is it possible to send to me any cd key for star 6.4.1 ? We have to replace PC this week (capacitors are dead) and our DVD inlet with cd key is unreadable - liquid spilled or battery in drawboard :(
We have CD KEY from 5.5 but its not working

Thank you in advance

My prv email is: tadekm@eircom.net
Please contact http://www.scioninstruments.com

they are supporting the old Varian GC's
Service Engineer at Scion Instruments (Former Varian)
marlenl wrote:
hello, I sent the link, you can download. regards

Hi Marlenl.

Would you have a link also. Our Pc has dies and the disk is unreadable after all this time. We have codes we just need the disk or download.
Marlenl,
I am also looking for the Varian star software. Would you be able to send that link to download it? email: rilcarte@umich.edu
Thanks!
what version do you need?
Hi labtechbilly,
we need version 6.41, to upgrade from version 6.

also the detector has failed, a very old detector. we can get a prostar 320 detector but we think our serial number won't activate the driver?

all help appreciated! chromakromekid@gmail.com
Dear Users
We are much in the same boat as other people on the post. Our PC died suddenly and we do not have the original discs for the Varian Star Workstation Software. We have a Varian CP3800 with autosampler. Anyone who can help us out? Much appreciated.
adpnm@icloud.com
Hi
Could anyone be kind and upload or send me the Star Chromatography Workstation Software? I would aprecciate it a lot!
Thanks
B.behnamian@gmail.com
marlenl wrote:
hello, I sent the link, you can download. regards

Is there any chance I could get a copy of the Star Varian Workstation software (Version 6.41). My plant has a SN#, we just can't locate the installation media. I've already spoken with Agilent, and they no longer supply this software.

E-mail: caleb.cain@agas.com

Thanks!
hi am looking for Varian
Star or Galaxie Chromatography Workstation software for our HPLC 325 prostar UV detector. the computer was running using windows xp. anyone who can help my email pdzomba@gmail.com
Hi, we need the Star software version 6.41. Do you know where can I get it? Could you share the link with me please?

ipalar@hotmail.com

We would be sooooo grateful.

Kind regards.
Hi,

we need Varian Star or any other software to operate Varian 490 micro-GC.
Could you help please?

Thanks!!!
27 posts Page 2 of 2