Hi,

I realised our laboratory Shimadzu GC-FID and GC-MS are not linked to the CTC PAL via software and if I need to start a sequence, I have to start it on the GC via GC Solutions software and then manually add the job and start it via CTC PAL.
I had been using Agilent GC-FID and GC-MS systems before and have always been able to start sequences via Chemstation.
Is there a way I can link them so I do not need to start them separately?

Also, with my current GC and CTC being separate modules, I had not been able to do multiple injections of the same vial.
Does someone know a way?

Furthermore, how do I do batch processing for GC Solutions? The analyst had been doing manual integration for some peaks that are not properly integrated and had been processing one file at a time. I would prefer to be able to edit the integration parameters and also do batch processing, just like in Chemstation, where all peaks areas can be exported to an Excel spreadsheet and the reports/chromatograms for each data file are generated together as a single PDF.
The information I found so far are pretty limited. Can anyone recommend any manuals?

Thanks in advance!