Varian MS Workstation and Win 7

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

43 posts Page 2 of 3
Dear Leo,

I also finished downloading. Thank you very much
leoglag wrote:
Send me a PM and I'll send you a link.

Dear leolag,

I'm having the same issues with a Varian WS 6.2, 39XL GC and Windows 7, and so, if possible, i'd like to get the upgrade too, because i cannot downgrade it to Xp.

Could you please give me the link? My email is info (@) readylab (.) it

Thank you so much!
If anyone sees this, could you please send me a link to the v7.X of MS Workstation, also? I'm having a heck of a time here - our campus standard is Windows 7 Enterprise, 64-bit. I think I'm going to have to build a 32-bit box and attempt to install on it. I'm on a 64-bit right now and the GC/MS are not being recognized. I'm not a lab person so I'm not real familiar with the equipment, but contact with the vendor did result in the response "It will not run under Windows 7". The department cannot afford to purchase a new GC/MS, and we cannot afford to leave a very vulnerable XP machine on the campus network. Many thanks, my email is janet [AT] etsu dot edu
7.x will not run under 64-bit. What GC-MS do you have?
Hello everyone,

thanks so much for your help - I'm looking for this link too and would be very greatful if leo or someone else could sent it to lukas.kohl[at]utoronto.ca

cheers,
L

[edit] thanks to all, I already got the software!
Hello all ladies and gentlemen in the ChromatographyForum can someone send me the link to kulle2(@)yandex(.)com
Please remove the brackets. Thank you in advance.
leoglag wrote:
Send me a PM and I'll send you a link.

Dear leolag,

I`m also interested in getting the software.
I would appreciate if you could sent me the link also.
ant78se@gmail.com

Thanks,
Alvin
I would also like a link to download the MS Workstation 7.0.1 software. Thank you. Please send link to rascal0092@yahoo(.)com . Remove brackets.
I don't know if anyone ever got a copy but if someone did, could they please send me a link or file download or however you guys got your copy to Jared.hass@doane.edu It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone
Hello,

Can anybody sent me also this workstation version? I have 6.41 but need this for Windows 7.

Thanks in advance,

Mail: michiel_besten (@) hotmail.com
Dear all

Can anybody please send me a link to download MS Workstation 7.0.1?
Email: cesar.oliveira@graq.isep.ipp.pt

Thanks in advance.
I would also like a link to download the MS Workstation 7.0.1 software. Thank you. Please send link to qiao.chen.ya@gmail(.)com.
Could you please share the link with me? Thanks.
Hello, Ladies & Gentlemen!

I´m also interested in this version of MS Workstation. Can anyone send me the link? redisds@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot!
I would also like a link to the software. Please email to gbranum@friends.edu.
Thanks
Hello all,

I'm also looking for this elusive version of the Varian software! My email is adam( at) wvmobiletesting.com if you would be so kind as to send a link.

Cheers,
Adam
43 posts Page 2 of 3