MSD Chemstation and "Pre_post.ini"

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi :D ,

This is my first time on this site and I was wondering if anyone understands the file structure for MSD Chemstation. I am responsible for managing data in our lab. I noticed that within a Chemstation data folder (ie. sample01.D), the "pre_post.ini" file always has the most current modified date on it. For example, it looks like the data file was created on Aug 01, 2005 from the data.ms file, but the pre_post.ini file will sometimes have a more recent date, like Aug 05, 2005. The size of the file seems to always be the same.

Any thoughts on what this file is for?

Thanks,
Mochi

You can open the file in notepad.
See whats in there.
Okkie
The good thing about a bowling future is that it starts with your next game, and comes only one game at a time
2 posts Page 1 of 1