Help with Chemstation v. D 01.02.16

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi! I am trying to setup multi-level calibartion curves using the above Chemstation version. I am trying to quantify a compound using an internal std. on our GC-MS. I am following everything as laid out in the manual etc. The problem I am having is that in the end, the quantitation database is not picking up the response levels( peak areas). It only shows the concentration levels but no corresponding responses. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong or not doing at all? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Try this:

Go to INITCAL
UPDATE LEVELS
RECALIBRATE from drop down menu
Choose calibration level that you wish to update
Replace responses and retention times
Click Do Update

Then go to Edit compounds and check to see if your responses are there
on page 3. You must follow these steps for each of your calibration levels.
I hope this helps.

:D JAJ
2 posts Page 1 of 1