Chromeleon C/S software

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
I was wondering if any could tell me exactly which Agilent systems/Waters systems Chromeleon can control and if the set up and use is easy. Some of the components that it would need to control are the Agilent and Waters fluorescence detectors and the Agilent 96 well-plate autosampler. Is anyone currently using Chromeleon to run Agilent/Waters HPLC's?

I don't think anyone's CDS controls both Waters & Agilent fluorescence detectors at this time.
Thanks,
DR

To my knowledge Chromeleon does support the Agilent FL detector and also the Agilent 96 well-plate autosampler.
For the complete list of controlled instrument you should ask Dionex. No reason they shouldn't give the information.

As for the rest I hope to know in the coming month.
we are going to start testing their systems and software from this month. Hopefully we will be putting a basic C/S to the test as well which will include at least one third party instrument.
Since Release 6.6 (March 2004), Chromeleon has offered full support of the Agilent 1100 Fluorescence Detector (Model G1321A). The Agilent 1100 WellPlate Sampler (Model G1367A) has been fully supported since Release 6.5 (January 2003).

In those same two releases, Chromeleon added support for the most popular Waters components: 2690, 2695, 2790, and 2795 Separations Modules, 717 WISP, 996 and 2996 PDAs, and 2487 dual-wavelength UV detector. Up to now, we haven't logged any requests for support of any Waters fluorescence detectors. If this is a significant need for you, we'd be happy to discuss the possibility of adding such support.
4 posts Page 1 of 1