Exporting data generated by chemstation for LC to excel

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

38 posts Page 2 of 3
Hi Nimbi63

Would you be able to email me a copy also?
cg6574@gmail.com

Thanks!
I am trying to export my files into our LIMS (Element system) and the technician for our program said that she is not sure if they have a correct interpreter for our system (Chemstation for LC 3D systems Rev.B.03.02 [341]). We currently have a GC-TEA that is able to transfer files into the program just fine through Enviroquant.CSV interpreter. Is there anyway the macros program can manipulate the report so that it is similar to the excel reports produced by our GC-TEA system? Please email me at maranda@rjlg.com or call at 509-545-4989 any information is greatly appreciated.
Hi nimbi63,

Could you please send me a copy of the macro to pedromccosta@gmail.com? THX.
Hi Nimbi63,

Would you be able to email me a copy also? pavelpm1@gmail.com

Thanks!
I just emailed a copy to both of you Zhemchuzhnikov and pedromccosta. I'm pretty sure the macro works, but I couldn't get it to work because IT won't let me install the VBA converters needed for the macro to work with Excel 2010, just letting you know to be aware that you need the converter pack if you're using Excel 2010. Hope it works for you.
lmh wrote:
can I just ask, for interest, what data you are trying to export? Peak-lists, full chromatograms?
If I want peak-lists from Agilent LC-MS data, I use xcms (export the data as .aia, but Agilent haven't done a particularly good job on the export tool).

Good day,

I am running an Agilent LC-MS (Open Lab CDS) and interested in exporting full chromatograms (multiple ions) to process/integrate using Matlab. What do you use for exporting full chromatograms to a csv, txt or xls file? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Matthew Erickson (merickson@whoi.edu)
In Data Analysis, with your datafile loaded, File > Export File > CSV, then select Signal. Set the destination and file name, OK, and the next screen you select the signal.
Dear nimbi63.
I have the same request. Would you please send me the zip file at faouzi.zaghbib@r2i.com.tn
Thanks for the support.
hi

can you send me the macro to my email lcheung10@gmail.com

thanks!
Hi

could I also please get a copy of this

alco.nospam@btinternet.com

Thanks
Hi, may i have this macro as well? Thanks for sharing !!!

simti83@yahoo.com
nimbi63 wrote:
I have a macro that uses Dynamic Data Exchange to Excel. You select what you want to send, and ExcelDDE.Mac runs as a post run macro to transfer to an excel spreadsheet.

I don't know of a way to post it on the forum, but would be glad to send a copy via email.

I am facing the same problem which is killing me. It will be so great if I can get a copy, too. My email: chhzhu@ucdavis.edu
I am very interested in this. May I also have a copy?

Thank you very much!

Eric Kemp (eric@lakelandlabs.com)
anyone who requested or needs this macro and doesn't get an answer from the owner of this macro(nimbi63), please contact me on lenard21@gmail.com so i can forward you a copy of this macro.
Dear nimbi63.
I have the same request. Would you please send me the zip file at najmulhasan.mic@gmail.com
Thanks a lot in advance.
38 posts Page 2 of 3