Galaxy from VARIAN

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Any body will share the views about Client Server Software Galaxy from VARIAN

Regards
Sanjay
sanjay

I can't offer an opinion, since I've never seen it, but I just checked old posts on the new forum and in the archive and Galaxy only gets mentioned twice, also by people who were considering it. Unfortunately, no one else replied about Galaxy, which could either mean no one else who posts here has it, or they don't have any feelings either way on how good it is. :?
Tim
CDS Administrator
---------------------------------------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I have used the galaxie software with stand alone instruments only. from what i have seen, in my country we use only the empower/millenium or the EZChrom C/S.
the varian instrument are all being replaced in the big pharma companies by Agilent, Waters or Hitachi instruments
3 posts Page 1 of 1