Basics for using the Waters Empower software

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Does anyone have a cheatsheet for using the Waters Empower software. (Using UPLC with PDA) :?
I just need the very basic steps for setting up a method, calibration curves, running samples and then retrieving data.
I used Millenium software about 8 years ago but was not proficient.
Thanks
I would start by using the wizard function to help you re-familiarize with the software.
Waters do/did supply an interactive tutorial CD thaty did what you ask
Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
I AM SURPRISED TO SEE THEY SAYS INTO THE EMPOWER 2 SOFTWARE CONTROL VIA ETHERNET FOR VER 2.11 ^ 1.60 BUT ON ICS INSTALLATION THE DEPLOYMENT MANAGER INDICATES MAC , ISP DEFAULT AND ALTERNATE BUT NEVER ENABLE THE 1525 SELECTION WHICH IS BLANK INSTEAD OF IT SHOULD DISPLAY WITH SERIAL NUMBER. WE PERFORMED 2489 DW DETECTOR MONTHS AGO WITH EMPOWER 2 IT WAS ALSO CATCHY IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT RESOLVE THE ISSUE BY INSTALLATION WINDOWS NETWORKING TO RUN DOWN DEPLOYMENT MANAGER WHICH WATERS NEVER MENTIONED FOR WIN xP INSTALLATION.

CAN ANYBODY HELP OR GUIDE TO GIVE A PUSH TO US
THANKS
TAYYEB
5 posts Page 1 of 1