Problem with Integration in Ezchrom Elite!!!

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

12 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone,

I am having a trouble trying to use manual Integration on my chromatography. For example, I use the Manual Peak. The first time its ok. But I dont know why the second time I use the Manual peak, nothing seems to change after the press the button Analyze now. And it is the same for other Integration events. They seem to work only once and after that I can do nothing to change.

To be more clearly, I can still add more integration events to the Integration Events table. But after clickking on the Save method button and then the Analyze button, nothing changes.

I am using Ezchrom Elite, and the Audit Trail is not yet Enabled. I still cant find out the reason why I cant do the mannual peak more than once. But, my colleagues said that they used to be able to do manual peak a lot of times.

Please help me with this problem very soon.

Thanks so much and best regards.
And also, I dont know why the Resolution of my peaks always appear 0.00000 while other annotations are really normal. Please show me how to settle this.

Thanks.
did you try to change the integration events for the data in the data view directly?
Yes, I did all what I can. I change the events in the Integration events table and I did try to change the events in the Integration Manual Fixes table as well, but nothing seems to change though I did really click on the Save Method button and then re-analyzed.

Another problem is that, the method seems to memorize all what I do and then analyze the next data file the same way. I did clear all events in the Integration Events table and the Integration manual fixes table, but still could not change the way it behaved... the method memorized my first time, and then did it the same with my second time without letting me to make any changes in the way it analyzed my chromatography.
have you checked that the integration events you define are on the correct data channel?
even without the audit trail entirely on ezchrom still has an original and last modified data, this is part of their meta data structure file that is even more complex for GLP
anyway, make sure that you do not open the data in the original method.
I have cleared all the integrations in the Integration Events table and the Manual Integration Fixes table, but the method still keeps analyzing my data that way (the way that I did just because I want to see the effects of each integration on my chromatography but I dont really want the method to analyze my data like that).

What can I do to reverse the Integration Events that I have done to my chromatography? I can not find the Undo button or anything like that in Ezchrom Elite and when I do some Integration wrong, I dont know how to reverse it.

Looking forward to your help.

Thanks so much.
ok, are you making a sequence process?
when you do that it is important to remember to see how you do it there
there is a field and it will allow you to
reprocess from current method or to reload the last results or from original,
make sure that you have chosen the right field there

now the only way to see the effect of an integration in ezchrom is to analyse it and once this is done you will always keep changing the last modified result in that data
if you wish you can load a process that will show you the data as it was integrated when acquired
you can also load the method that did it and copy back the events in the "working" method.
now if you really want to be capable to revert to any analyses you ever made in order to reload the events if need be, then you have to turn the audit trail on.
there is a draw back, you can find yourself with very much bigger files, and you will at least once kill a file by doing too many analyses on it and it will be too big to reopen. it happens to everybody at least once with ezchrom, but they keep updating that and making the combo-file bigger in size.
Thanks so much for all your instant and helpful answers. Thanks so much. ^^
mibiti wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am having a trouble trying to use manual Integration on my chromatography. For example, I use the Manual Peak. The first time its ok. But I dont know why the second time I use the Manual peak, nothing seems to change after the press the button Analyze now. And it is the same for other Integration events. They seem to work only once and after that I can do nothing to change.

To be more clearly, I can still add more integration events to the Integration Events table. But after clickking on the Save method button and then the Analyze button, nothing changes.

I am using Ezchrom Elite, and the Audit Trail is not yet Enabled. I still cant find out the reason why I cant do the mannual peak more than once. But, my colleagues said that they used to be able to do manual peak a lot of times.

Please help me with this problem very soon.

Thanks so much and best regards.

Hi mibiti

Please contact with me, I'll solve all problem for you.

Tuan
mibiti

For the problem with resolution you need to enable the Performance parameters in the Advanced Method Options. Click on Method->Advanced->Column Performance/Parameters and enter in the particle size and column length. Then click on the box that says Calculate Performance Parameters according to... and you can decide on whether to use the USP or US Pharmacopeia standards for Resolution or any others there which can be checked in the Help file. Then save the method and re-analyze and resolution should be given (it will not say 0.0000).

steve
stev434 wrote:
mibiti

For the problem with resolution you need to enable the Performance parameters in the Advanced Method Options. Click on Method->Advanced->Column Performance/Parameters and enter in the particle size and column length. Then click on the box that says Calculate Performance Parameters according to... and you can decide on whether to use the USP or US Pharmacopeia standards for Resolution or any others there which can be checked in the Help file. Then save the method and re-analyze and resolution should be given (it will not say 0.0000).

steve

WOW Steve, Thank you :) I couldn't figure this out for so long !! :) Big up !
12 posts Page 1 of 1