Absorbance vs time file for a HP 5971A MS/GC

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello,
I have just received an old MS/GC HP 5971. It comes with chemstation software B.
I will need the raw data absorbance vs time or the ion absorbance for certain amu vs time in an file that can be used by Exel. the chemstation only provides the chromatograph plot, but I will need the numerical values. Is there any easy way to get them, ie writing a macro or similar. Thanks

RG

Exactly which version of Chemstation software do you have? "B" is not a complete answer. For example, my 5971A/5890 runs on Windows 3.11 and its Chemstation software is something like 1034C (I'm anot at the lab now), and it can export into Excel (obviously an early version of Excel!). Go to Help, About to find the real software number.

hello,
I am new in this. Exactly I have a MS/GC 5971A/5980 series II with HP G1034B software (version A.02.01). I have checked but I have no command like Export or similar.
Thank you :wink:
3 posts Page 1 of 1