Chemstation A.10.01 CD

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

37 posts Page 1 of 3
I have A.10.01 installed on a Win2000 system with valid registrations, but I have no CD. I want to upgrade the system to Win XP and I'm afraid I may have to reinstall ChemStation. Is there a way or place to obtain or download a disc for this version? Agilent won't supply this version...only sell an upgrade that I don't otherwise need.

Alternatively, is there a 'files installed' list for ChemStation so that I could try a manual transfer of the files to the correct folders? If such a list is not available, is there a way to get this information from an uninstall file?

Update: In desperation, I have tried just moving the HPCHEM directory onto a WinXP machine, editing the Win.ini file to add [PCS*] sections and copying all the shortcuts in the Start menu directly. If anyone knows of files outside of this directory that are needed, then it would be helpful to know. This approach, based on reversing some uninstall instructions found elsewhere on the internet, seems to work in the offline mode, but without being able exhaustively running through all of the features, I'm not sure if I trust it. This all just seems like such a waste of time. It stinks being poor.
I am in the same boat as you are. I would love to know the answer as well.

Trying to transfer Chemstation off my Win98 computer over to a Windows XP system.
RJLK wrote:
I have A.10.01 installed on a Win2000 system with valid registrations, but I have no CD. I want to upgrade the system to Win XP and I'm afraid I may have to reinstall ChemStation. Is there a way or place to obtain or download a disc for this version? Agilent won't supply this version...only sell an upgrade that I don't otherwise need.

RJLK, I understand your concern, and Agilent's lack of concern. As I understand it, you already have A.10.01 software, but have either misplaced the CD, or you bought a system that didn't have it to begin with. So you need "replacement media", that is: the CD disc, which realistically should be available for about $25.

Post your E-mail address, and I'll send you an E-mail. Respond to that E-mail and attach a photo or screen capture jpg file showing your version as A.10.01 (in ChemStation click Help, About) and your address, likely I could mail a copy of the A.10 CD.

Mrs. Consumer Products Guy purchased used a GM with a navigation system. If she loses or scratches that DVD, the replacement cost is over $200, another rip-off for "replacement media" !!!
CPG;

Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated.
hi all, i have got a problem with my GC6890N machine. I had recover my PC successfull but i have no CD for Software HPCHEM A.10.02. Please tell me a link to download this software?/?
I tried to find the software manual.

Does anyone have the Chemstation A.10.01 operation manual in pdf?
There's no specific manual for a particular version that I'm aware of, but the manuals in general are available a pdfs from the Agilent site, e.g.:
http://www.chem.agilent.com/Library/use ... 0guide.pdf
http://www.chem.agilent.com/Library/use ... anding.pdf
http://www.chem-agilent.com/pdf/G2170-90041.pdf
http://www.chem.agilent.com/Library/use ... rkflow.pdf

I also like hard copies, so you can often find them on eBay.
Any Agilent Chemstation, just email us via engineer201208 at gmail dot com
Thx,
Agilent CE
I also have Chemstation A.10.01 software, but I lost the installation CD and I need urgently to upgrade my system. Could you please send me a copy o your CD to my e-mail. I will appreciate very much.
Thank you so much.

E-mail: jmcamza@gmail.com
jmcamza wrote:
I also have Chemstation A.10.01 software, but I lost the installation CD and I need urgently to upgrade my system. Could you please send me a copy o your CD to my e-mail. I will appreciate very much.
Thank you so much.

E-mail: jmcamza@gmail.com

I've A.10.01 Version in original pack for sale.
contact me if your interested.
I just had a power surge fry the computer I had Chemstation A.10.01 installed on and I do not have the instillation disk. Is there anyone who would be willing to send me a copy of their install disk? Thanks, any help is appreciated!
I can supply replacement media copy of A.10.02 Chemstation, reasonable, since you're already a licensed user. You'd need to use your existing license number. Also A.09.03, A.08.03, A.07.01, A.06.03, A.05, and A.03.

If interested, post your E-mail address and country, and I'll contact you and ask you to make a reasonable offer.
Hi
Drop me an E-mail. if you've license, I can help with installation media.

bahram111@yahoo.com
KM-USA wrote:
I can supply replacement media copy of A.10.02 Chemstation, reasonable, since you're already a licensed user. You'd need to use your existing license number. Also A.09.03, A.08.03, A.07.01, A.06.03, A.05, and A.03.

If interested, post your E-mail address and country, and I'll contact you and ask you to make a reasonable offer.

I have a HP 1050 HPLC System with A.05.01 Chemstation installed. However, the computer is too old and I need to upgrade it.
Then, I would have to buy a A.10.xx version in order to install on a Windows XP Operating System.
Anyone can help me?
Thanks
Lucas
lucasknana wrote:
KM-USA wrote:

I have a HP 1050 HPLC System with A.05.01 Chemstation installed. However, the computer is too old and I need to upgrade it.
Then, I would have to buy a A.10.xx version in order to install on a Windows XP Operating System.
Anyone can help me?
Thanks
Lucas

Lucas - as above, post your E-mail address. I've got A.10.02 and can supply replacement media on a CD disk. You'd use your existing 10-character license number. I'd like to limit to USA and Canada.
37 posts Page 1 of 3