Chemstation A.10.01 CD

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

37 posts Page 3 of 3
If you're in USA, I could mail a replacement media CD of ChemStation A06 through A.10, your choice, very reasonable. You would need to have the genuine Agilent license number though, sometimes on a sticker on the instrument modules.

If you're out of USA you'd have to arrange for shipping of the CD.

If interested, post back your E-mail address.
Hi KM,

I would like a replacement CD. I have the license. Please mail to nathantr02 @ gmail.com.

Thank you,

Nathan
NathanT wrote:
Hi KM,

I would like a replacement CD. I have the license. Please mail to nathantr02 @ gmail.com. Thank you,Nathan

E-mail sent
KM-USA wrote:
If you're in USA, I could mail a replacement media CD of ChemStation A06 through A.10, your choice, very reasonable. You would need to have the genuine Agilent license number though, sometimes on a sticker on the instrument modules.

If you're out of USA you'd have to arrange for shipping of the CD.

If interested, post back your E-mail address.

KM-USA, do you have replacement media for B.04.03?, Ive got the license number when I got the instrument.

Thanks,
Jack
Jackkelly wrote:
KM-USA, do you have replacement media for B.04.03?, Ive got the license number when I got the instrument.

Thanks,
Jack

Sorry - I've just got the "A" revisions and some very old GCMS software.
I've recently acquired an old (but with some minor work, fully working) HP 1050. It was previously used with chemstation but the PC and discs are long gone. I have a license key though.

I would be very grateful if someone could supply a copy of the CD for A.10 (I think that's the version I need anyway). I'm happy to pay shipping etc (I'm in the UK) though it might be easier to just send the files electronically with dropbox or something like that.

My email is david@robertson.yt

Thanks,

David
KM-USA wrote:
Jackkelly wrote:

Thanks,
Jack

Sorry - I've just got the "A" revisions and some very old GCMS software.

I'd like to resurrect this thread. KM would you be able to send me rev. A.10.02 ? My computer is breaking down and I need an installation media to setup a new PC for my GC instrument.

email: babalhavaeji@gmail.com
37 posts Page 3 of 3