Varian Star 4.5 disk full problem

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

18 posts Page 2 of 2

Any resolution to this problem yet (just curious)?
Thanks,
DR

Nope, the problem is still there. I checked on licensing and such, but I haven't been able to rename instruments, as you suggested, as they are being heavily used at the moment. Thanks for asking...

Milan
I guess you probably saved all you data in the database managed by that software. The problem is that some software can only manage limited number of data items, say, data of 600 runs. When it tell you the drive is full, the truth is that it reaches its limit,but not your hard drive is full. So you can try to delete some data in the software, or if you don't want to lose any data, you can just export some data to ASCII files on the drive and delete them in the software's database. Then try to run it and see.
Good luck.
18 posts Page 2 of 2