Installing Hitachi LaChromElite on EZChromElite

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

recently I made a related post here on this forum, where I described, how I screwed up the licence of an Installation of EZChrome Elite on an old WinXP PC because I wanted to install a network printer.
There was no real solution to get the licence back, as this software is not anymore supported, so I have one last idea:
We have another old WinXP PC with that software installed and licenced. So I could just extract the instrument configuration from the old PC, switch out the PCs and import the configuration to the new PC.
Now when I want to configure a new instrument on the new PC I need to have the correct "plugins" (thats what I would call them, dont know the official name) for the modules installed, but I have no idea how to install plugins in general.
I need to install IQ_HitachiLaChromEliteSystem, BaseSystem_3.1.6, HitachiLCAddon 3.1.6 and HitachiLCAddon 3.1.6_910.
Could anybody help me with this please?

EDIT: I found the required addons on an old CD but now that I have configured my instrument and I want to start the software, I get the message "unable to open this instrument because there are no system suitability license available please contact the system administrator". I guess this is a dead end then? Since the software is no longer supported, I cannot get new licences or reactivate my old ones. Please tell me I am wrong.
Hello, I write from Argentina, I have a similar problem. My equipment is configured by the organizer, a DAD L-2450 detector and a L-2130 bomb. Our computer died and I need to get a valid license for Ez Chrome, can you share your license with me?
2 posts Page 1 of 1