File naming queation using manual injection (Chemstation)

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone:

I'm using a Agilent GC6890(Chemstation A.09.03) system. The autosampler was not working so I changed the method to manual injection mode.

My question is the file name(datafile name) can only be entered manually each injection or just follow the prefix/counter(e.g., sample0001, sample0002... ) in manual injection mode. Is it possible to name datafile by sequence setting under manual injection mode?

Thank you
I mean you can setup a sequence in the sequence table as usual and then in manual injection mode Chemstation will simply wait until you do the injection and trigger the start on the instrument at each sample. We sort of do this because we control the autosampler we have with a third-party program and our GC is set to manual injection mode.
2 posts Page 1 of 1