EMPOWER2 with NI488.2?

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Dear Chromatography forum users

Anyone knows if it is possible to replace a BusLACE card with a NI488.2 PCI GPIB card.
My Empower 2 revision is FR5 and i would like to pilot Alliance 2695 + 2487detector
If yes, do you have a procedure to do it or some tips?

Thank you for your time
There could be some firmware issues even if it's the same board. All I can suggest is try it and see...
Thanks,
DR
Use NI Ethernet EEEI converter. Before Empower2 FR5 Alliance and detectors can be controlled. From FR5 the Alliance control restricted, only the detectors controlled. But after Empower2 FR5 install copy the EEEI.dll file from a previous version
3 posts Page 1 of 1