Old software for Agilent 1100 etc

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

7 posts Page 1 of 1
I just acquired a bunch of old analytical equipment from an internet based auction site. The software was not included and local reps of the manufacturing companies do not want to help at all.

My Agilent 1100 Series setup:

DAD - G1315B
ALSTherm - G1330A
ALS - G1320A
QuatPump - G1311A
Degasser - G1322A

Any idea where to get Chemstation B.04.03 or other which would run on 64bit Win7? I currently have B.03.01 which runs on WinXP but I'd like to run all the analytical software on a single computer. It should also run GC-MS (Agilent 5975C MSD with 7890A GC System). For that I have ancient Win3.11 G1034C ChemStation (C.03.00) and I would want a version of chemstation which could run both.

I also need software for PE Spectrum BX, probably any version from 5 to 9 is good; I've read the version 5 is 32bit, but as stated, I'm specifically looking for 64 bit one if there is one available.

Any help with this? :)
Not sure about where to get old software, but if th release notes and/or manuals for older versions are available for download from the Agilent website (they should be), they're pretty good about including OS requirements, a supported instruments list, and firmware requirements for supported modules.

So, I'd either start looking up whatever Chemstation versions are available in the market, or figuring out what version(s) would cover the most ground for me and then set some shopping alerts for those.
Thanks,
DR
I think I was expecting an answer more like "here's a magnet/torrent link for you" :lol:
I've only got A.06 through A.10 replacement media available, and you'd need to use your existing license number. And I have no idea what version of Windows these could be used with. I know Agilent 1100 worked fine on these versions.

If interested, post your E-mail address, like abc at 123 dot com

As to GCMS, I only have G1701AA and C1034C. And I have no idea what version of Windows these could be used with.
KM-USA wrote:
I've only got A.06 through A.10 replacement media available, and you'd need to use your existing license number. And I have no idea what version of Windows these could be used with. I know Agilent 1100 worked fine on these versions.

If interested, post your E-mail address, like abc at 123 dot com

As to GCMS, I only have G1701AA and C1034C. And I have no idea what version of Windows these could be used with.

You are my hero if those works! chemprog@proton.me
A.10 would work up to Win XP except hp82335 GPIB card.
The newest revison of B version Chemstation is B.04.03. it officaly work on Windows 7 but unfortunatly I never managed to get it to work with Windows 10. Newest Chemstation, C revision, also supports 1100 modules but is expensive. If you manage to get B version, you can always run it in VMware with XP, it works
7 posts Page 1 of 1