Chemstation manual integrations

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
We're using MSD Chemstation E02.02.1431

After Qediting a file, it is saved with any manual integrations that we've done. If I want to see what the original integration looked like, I need to Calculate/Generate report with the original method loaded. Doing that erases all the manual integrations.

Is there a simple way to have access to both the original and manual integrations?

I could duplicate each file manually in File Explorer and only Qedit one of them, but that seems annoying.

I could make a second method "[runmethodname]Qedit" or something. But that would be clunky and I'd be concerned about both methods always being identical.

I have Chemstation set not to do any reports after running samples, because there seemed to be communication issues that would cause everything to stop after one sample (there'd be a count timer that never stopped going up on the bottom task bar).
I think you listed all the ways, copying the sequence folder is probably the easiest.

I've never worked anywhere where you don't already print before/after reports for manual integrations.
DReggio wrote:
I think you listed all the ways, copying the sequence folder is probably the easiest.

I've never worked anywhere where you don't already print before/after reports for manual integrations.

We also print before and after and sign and date them to document what was done. If someone wants to see the original again we make a copy and requant it.
The past is there to guide us into the future, not to dwell in.
3 posts Page 1 of 1