filtering data on empower 3

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
hi,

I have been trying to sort my data on empower to make it more easily accessible.

Column name information is info that I particularly would like to sort/filter. Is there a way of filtering data so that I can link a specific column number to a certain sample set or result set (the column that was ran with the sample set of course). We have a large number of columns in use and I want to filter for only certain columns.

Could someone explain to me how the "create a condition" and "group by functions" work in the filter tab also?
This would probably be easiest to do in a report method where you would include the column ID in a table, then filter it to whatever particular column you're after.

Note - column information is not required, unless you add a required keyboard input type CF to a project, and this will not work across multiple projects (at least not easily).

If column info is included with samples, you can go to the injections tab and sort by the column header, then scroll down to a given column and see what injection IDs go along with it.
Thanks,
DR
2 posts Page 1 of 1