Shimadzu NIST17 conversion to regular NIST format

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi fellow Chromatographers!

I am trying to convert the NIST17 Library from Shimadzu (.lib / .add / .nam /.str)
into the regular NIST format to use the library in OpenChrom.

I am referring to this post from 2014:

https://chromforum.org/viewtopic.php?f= ... st#p117078

I tried loading the .lib file into the Library Manager of Xcalibur 4.5 to convert into NIST. The response was 'ERROR - Unable to open the Finnigan library'

Any help or tipps would be highly appreciated :)
Contact Lablicate if you are willing to share test data, so the file converter can be improved.
Thanks for your answer! What do you mean by sharing test data? :)
You can provide a file that can't be read, which will be kept private but used to improve the converters.
4 posts Page 1 of 1