Calibration Report Issue Empower 3

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
My company is trying to make a single report method for every test that we perform. When trying to report a calibration curve in Empower 3 I choose the result set and open publisher with the established report method the system wants to generate a calibration graph and table for every injection from the run. I've tried only selecting the results that pertain to the cal curve and I still run into the same problem. I've played with every setting I could think of and it doesn't seem to resolve the issue. Is there something I'm missing?
Method properties: Summary by All
Thanks,
DR
I've tried Summery by All and it still gives the same duplicates just in a single report.
https://blog.waters.com/empower-267-calculating-amount-concentration
Try reviewing this series of tips on calculations...
Thanks,
DR
Can you not use a data filtering condition in your report table and only use one sample? For example, say you run 10 samples 1A to 10A, filter by SampleName = 10A, that way only one cal curve graph and table is shown but its still relevant for all the samples, presuming all samples are quantitated off this curve.
EmpowersBane wrote:
Can you not use a data filtering condition in your report table and only use one sample? For example, say you run 10 samples 1A to 10A, filter by SampleName = 10A, that way only one cal curve graph and table is shown but its still relevant for all the samples, presuming all samples are quantitated off this curve.

That seems to have worked. I'll try it out with different result sets to verify. Thank you!
6 posts Page 1 of 1