G1701DA Chemstation can't zoom out?

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
I am using Chemstation (G1701DA) to process data from a 6890GC equipped with a FID. I like to zoom in a few times on the baseline to check my integrations. However, when I double left click to zoom out, I get an error on the bottom left of the screen that says "invalid zoom rectangle." I'm not moving the mouse at all when I double click either. Is there any other way to zoom out beside double left-clicking? Or perhaps a macro was corrupted? Any help is greatly appreciated.
I seen that problems.
This typically brought up on Chemstation running on machine with regional settings which has comma "," decimal delimiter instead of dot "."
Chemstation requires decimal delimiter to be dot "."
Any ideas on what I can do to change the regional settings?
pacerlaser wrote:
Any ideas on what I can do to change the regional settings?

Control Panel / Region and Language
4 posts Page 1 of 1