Chemstation G1701AA

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi! I need the Agilent IO Libraries F.02.01 for Chemstation G1701AA. Is there anyone who can help me or can provide me with this version of the Agilento IO Libraries?

Thanks

Antonio
I have full G1701AA (I really don't fully understand the part about F.02.01) and can supply replacement media by CD disc or possibly by uploading to "the cloud", reasonable. You'd need to be a licensed Agilent user with your own license number. Provide your E-mail address if interested.

That happens to be one of the few GCMS software I have.
Ant78 wrote:
Hi! I need the Agilent IO Libraries F.02.01 for Chemstation G1701AA. Is there anyone who can help me or can provide me with this version of the Agilento IO Libraries?

Thanks

Antonio

Hello Antonio

Write to me henry_lp04@hotmail.com
3 posts Page 1 of 1