Load macro at startup of MSD Chemstation -instrument control

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
In Chemstation CDS, you can add the macros to \user.mac, and in MSD Chemstation, you can add macros to DAExtra.mac to load macros into the MSD DA at startup. Is there an equivalent where I can add files I would like loaded at startup for the instrument control of MSD Chemstation? Using version E.02.02. The reason I want to do this is that I have a macro with arguments set to run after each run but upon restarting the software, it does not take the arguments in consideration the first time as the macro is not yet loaded into memory...
So answering my own question again; you create an icaddon.mac file placed under the instrument folder (like \msdchem\1\) - this will load on startup and execute the last macro so you can load other macros within that one.
2 posts Page 1 of 1