Sample weight not used in concentration calculation

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello!

I am setting up an Agilent 1100 HPLC with ChemStation in a new lab. The LC already has a calibration curve set up, however I am running into an issue during sample data analysis. When I go to view the concentrations of the samples I have run, there is a line on the PDF that says the sample weight was not used in the concentration calculation.

What steps should I take to fix this issue? I'm more than happy to provide any other information if necessary! Thank you in advance for your help
I remember having the same issue back when we got our first 1050 units computerized, with Chemstation A3. All the later 1050 and 1100 systems with A version software (and the GC systems as well) were almost identical for the user.

However, that was about the mid-1990s, and I don't remember all of that. We always used a Sequence Summary Report to calculate the results, and there was something in there that had a box that needed to be checked to use the sample weights in the Sequence Table.
Thank you for your response!

I wasn't able to find a box to check in the Sequence Summary Report - I'm running ChemStation version B.04.03-SP1 [87] if that helps!

These are my current report settings:

Is there anything I should change/anything else I should try?
3 posts Page 1 of 1