Empower ENUM as "field"

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello

I've an ENUM-Custom Field with use as "field" because one of the translations is another custom field.
Now I need to calculate with the translation output and I know, that I need another CF for this- but it doesn't work in the way I tried it. So how do I get the "answer" from my first ENUM into a way I can use it for further calculations?

Thank you :)
Im not sure what you mean by using for further calculations but an ENUM CF will only display the first true argument,so if two or more arguments are true then the first true one becomes the result for that CF. And when you Use as Field, be sure to put in a space and then (fc) after your custom field in the translation table, for example if your translation is Average_Amount, then its entered as Average_Amount (fc)
I need the result of the Custom Field for further calculations. And this doesn't work.

For example: I got the result of "101.5" and then I need this result for a next calculation.
If you need to use it for a further calculation you could use as position. An example would be LT(Area,10000) with 0 being False and 1 being True. Then make a further cf like a peak, real cf: EQ(CF,1)*100 or whatever your further calculation is.
What do you need to do to the result, what is your further calculation?
4 posts Page 1 of 1