Communication issue for Empower 3 with Shimadzu GC 2014

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello

I have some communication problem when I try to connect Computer with Win 10/Empower 3 FR4 SR1 (include Shimadzu GC License + Shimadzu GC Driver), Through RS232 Cable (I tried also Edgeport RS232 to USB Cable) to Shimadzu GC 2014 with FID..

Although the GC can be detected on Empower nodes "COM 2", but when I create new system then Log into Run Sample, then I get error " Failed to display the control panel" and shimadzu control panel was blank in Run Sample

Is there any setting should I apply in GC or Computer to resolve this issue?

So, any suggestions please..
Hi
This is a tipical .Net Framework failure. Install or switch on .Net 3.5. Add full right for everyone the Empower\Instruments and Empower\Instrumentserver directories.
2 posts Page 1 of 1