Chemstation B.04.03 not recording both FID channels, HELP..

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Just switched over to B.04.03 version, running Headspace with Dual FID on 5890 Series II.

I use front injector
I have a Y at the inlet and have two columns, one going to FID A and the other to FID B
On the method I select SIG A and SIG B, front injector

In pre run, I can monitor both Detector signals, but once the run starts, for some reason, the computer output is the same (Det A) for both Sig A and Sig B. I can not see the other signal.

I am wondering if I am missing something. If any of you have the same system please advise.

Thanks in advance for any help.
In the software, if you click on Instrument, Edit Parameters then the Signals option. Make sure the "Save Data" box is checked for both FID A and FID B.
2 posts Page 1 of 1