Empower 2 to OpenChrom

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello!

My desk (where most of the work is done) is quite far from the HPLC computer (where the Empower software is installed), so I wanted to be able to process (or reprocess) my chromatograms from my desk. I did a little search and found OpenChrom as a free alternative to Empower that I can have on my PC.

Nevertheless, I have been trying to open my Empowers 2 .dat HPLC PDA data files in OpenChrom (Lablicate 1.4 edition) without any success (the embedded Data Explorer doesn´t even show the files)
Does anyone know what do I have to do to get them to work?

Thank you all very much in advance!
UniChrom data processing is free.
Supported the following formats:
https://www.unichrom.com/chrom/uc-ffe.shtml

If your .dat would not be opened - please drop couple of examples to
unichrom at unichrom dot com
If the PCs are connected by LAN, maybe a Remote-Desktop solution would be more appropriate?
Maybe the built in in Windows or a VNC implementation.
with that you can handle all data inside Empower.
Please send us also some files:
info at openchrom dot net
4 posts Page 1 of 1