AED ChemStion G2360 - for GC/AED

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Would any good soul share the image for the AED ChemStion G2360 - for GC-AED SYSTEM ?
With respect for the non-commercial passion of all forum users !
mike.lindop07@gmail.com
I'll look and see what I have(no promises).

The one saving grace in this is that for a given generation of Chemstation, often the install media has a whole pile of installs for different instruments even though your license code will only let you install for one specific type of instrument.

A quick search led me to B.02.00. Is this correct?
Sorry, all I have handy for standard ChemStation is A.08.00, which doesn't cover the version you need(although I remembered correctly that there are a whole bunch of programs on that disk).

I have a box at work that might have B.0x.xx on it, but it will be a week or two before I can get to it and I honestly don't remember for sure if that's it.
If this is funny 329 pixel 180-800nm spectrometer with plasma-ionization chamber attached to Hp/Agilent GC?
If it is so - maybe the OEM (www.jas.de) can help.
Looks like they have all that stuff archives.
4 posts Page 1 of 1