Hey
I have 2 problems with the software Chromeleon 7.2 in HPLC. The check should be done with the Report Designer. I hope you can help me.
My 1st problem would be that I would like to show the unknown impurities in the Summary Table. This also works as long as unknown impurities are present. If no unknown VU's are present, it shows me in the report known impurities. For evaluation we use the autorepeat area function over peaks --> unknown impurities. So he only has to show me the unknown VU's. Why then, if there are none, does he take the known VU's? Are there any other filtering options or user defined variables in the Processing Method? In the Processing Method, unknown VU is defined for the complete retention time under the tab "unidentified peak".
Normally it should show me "n.a." if no VU's are available. Or? An alternative would be the Consolidated Table, which shows all impurities, but if there are no VU's, he simply closes the table, which is not really what I want.

My second problem is the rounding in the system.
He cuts me off when I set "General" to delete the "0". But I don't like to fix it. Are there any other settings?

Thank you for help.