Alternative to shimadzu post run analysis

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
hey Guys, good for all.
I would like to see and edit my chromatograms in my PC, but i don't have software for this.
I have all shimadzu files of my project in .lcm .lcd and .lcs file extensions.
is there any software or means to open these files outside the HPLC PC.

Thank you as mutch.
Our UniChrom processes data for free
https://www.unichrom.com/dle.php

Export your .LCD as .CDF and process.

Actually we directly support Shimadzu .GCD and .QGD, .LCD has same structure, but rawdata is somewhat packed (algorithm still unknown).

>> edit 2020-03-06
We made a miracle. UniChrom now can read .LCD data.
Could you please drop couple of your sample files for testing (I have only three of them). Please send examples to unichrom at unichrom dot com
Shimadzu also makes a program called "Lab Solutions Insight" that is meant for data processing. I know when I was having issues with the Post Run analysis, they suggested I use Insight and it does work much better.
3 posts Page 1 of 1