Hello everyone! I have a small issue with one of our GC-MS Chemstation software versions (MSD Chemstation E.02.02 and E.02.00).

I would like to compile a list of compounds for a semi-quantitative processing method using AutoQuant Setup. Normally I would start from a clean chromatogram and select AutoQuant Setup from the Calibrate menu. The software then integrates the chromatogram automatically and presents the integrated peaks one by one to be added to the compound list or not.

In MSD Chemstation E.02.00 I can also use compile a compound list based on manual integration data. Starting again from a clean chromatogram, I select and integrate my compounds of interest manually. Then I select AutoQuant Setup and only the peaks I integrated manually are presented to be added to the compound list as before.

When I try this in MSD Chemstation E.02.02 my manual integration is overwritten by the software's own auto-integration upon selecting AutoQuant Setup. I find using the combination of manual integration + AutoQuant Setup incredibly useful and time-saving because there is no need to configure auto-integration parameters or add missing compounds to the list manually using "Set up Qantitation" afterwards.

Does anyone know of a way to also use this method on Chemstation E.02.02?
Thank you very much in advance!