Total chroom installation and adding instrument error

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I installed TC 6.3.2 and have a valid licence the gc is clarus 580 for ASTM D 6730 DHA.
but when I query port it shows details but I press continue when I try to add it to the port a as clarus 580 gc with auto sampler it shows you don't have a valid license for this type of instrument you can configure the instrument but you cannot use it.

can anyone help in this regard.
There are two keys. A license key for the software, and one for the instrument on the other side of the card. You need both.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1117 on Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:50 pm