PCI TDAT card drivers (SCN 508)

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi, as a new project I'm trying to resurrect Trace MS / Trace GC in perfect condition. I'm missing TDAT card and ISA ones are impossible to find. Does anyone know whether PCI TDAT card would work? I could hack the drivers in Excalibur 1.2 as it seems in the end both are standard Transputer link interfaces.

Can anyone share drivers for PCI TDAT and hopefully tdattest.exe and engcon.exe for a quick research before I invest on one?
I decided to bite the bullet and bought PCI TDAT. Either it will work or I will modify drivers to pretend it is ISA TDAT. I found MassLynx 4.0 on eBay too.

So, can anyone download SCN 433, SCN 485 and SCN 508 from Waters for me?
I'm not sure which MassLynx SP I bought...
I have the drivers now. Quick analysis hints they should work just fine with Trace MS and Xcalibur.
fzawadiak, I am in the process of trying to get my Trace GC-MS up and am running through the same TDAT stuff you did.

I am missing the handshake contact closure cable between the GC and MS (15 pin to round 8 pin). Would you happen to have the pin outs available for this cable so I can have one made?
If you still need an ISA tdat card let me know
5 posts Page 1 of 1