Empower Dissolution Option

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
I have played about with creating a new sample set using this option

Can this be used retrospectively for calculating mass and volume correction ?
Can you process a sample set once it has ran or must be set up before

ie dissolution independent of Empower ( 2690D/2695D not ticked), and standard and samples acquired as per method

I cant seem to revise alter sample for dissolution option
Dissolution option is enabled in folder but greyed out in alter sample
If memory serves, the media replacement option and volumes removed may not be altered after creation of a dissolution SSM via the wizard.
Sample names, vial numbers and injection volumes can be changed for "reusing" a sample set method for similar samples after creation of the initial SSM.
Thanks,
DR
Hi ,

Thanks
I now have data and now have option for dissolution in alter sample table but I cannot quantify results for volume correction (without entering 900,895,890 etc in to sample dilution factor)
does this only work if you have 2690/2695D installed

When sample set created no function of 'calibrate' (v external bracket stds) only 'compute dissolution'

How do you get to see dissolution results when processing ie dissolved amount and dissolved percent ? or back to custom fields ?
3 posts Page 1 of 1