Anybody working on CE?

Discussions about CE, MEKC and related topics

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and I think this is really good place with many experts and experienced scientists in LC. Yet I do not see many posts on capillary electrophoresis, which I am currently working on. Is there anybody on CE that I may discuss with, or is there some other forum on CE technology that I can turn to?

Thanks and regards.
I have PA 800 Plus Beckman – for about one year - and use it mainly for CIEF so far. I have a lot of problems with this instrument. And the software is not as userfriendly as Empower.
Hi all,

I am the support person for CE from Beckman. Please feel free to email any questions to cesupport@Beckman.com for any questions on CE you may have

Sincerely,
BCI CE support
Hi there,

I am new on the forum, but an old hand at CE (> 20 y experience). Other than that, I run my own consultancy in pharmaceutical chemical analysis, including CE. Feel free to contact me, more details can be found on my website, http://www.kantisto.nl.

Regards,
Cari Sänger
4 posts Page 1 of 1