HELP! Looking for spares for an ICS-2100

Discussions about IC and related topics

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Help!

I have a colleague on a ship working with a Dionex ICS-2100. It has failed and she needs a spare EGC holder and degas assembly; Dionex part number 058069.

I tried to get one from Dionex but they said that there had been a fire at their US base and their stock system is down so they cannot find or release any spares for the time being.

The ship comes into port next Tuesday (2 July) in China and will be there for 3 days.

Does anyone have an ICS-2100 not in use that they would be willing to sell or split to send the EGC holder?

We are desperate because we can't think of any other way to get a spare part at the moment.
Hi Geotek,

Can you please contact me at john.guajardo@thermofisher.com and provide your contact details so we can help you?
Best regards,

John Guajardo
Senior Product Manager
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Hi John,

I just wanted to make a public thank you for all of your help.

To summarise:

We desperately needed spares for a GC installed on a ship and had a very tight time window to receive them at an obscure port in mainland China.

Thermofisher pulled out all the stops to help and got the spares to the ship in time. The following 2 months of offshore analytical work was a complete success.

Thank you for your superb efforts.

Geotek
Hi Geotek,

Thank you, I will share your note with the various members of our global team who worked together to make this possible.
Best regards,

John Guajardo
Senior Product Manager
Thermo Fisher Scientific
4 posts Page 1 of 1